Great day to Filipinos!!!
Looking on where and how to inquire for your latest SSS contribution table? static member contribution schedule? salary bracket? You’re just in the perfect place as we tip you off on how to do that whether online or offline.
Inquiring about your latest and updated SSS contribution can be an elusive and hard-to-achieve task but with our help articles here, everything will hopefully be a breeze and easy as pie.
What to Expect On your SSS Contribution Inquiry with Our Website?
- We will be issuing and posting the updated, latest and new SSS contribution table yearly as an official new release by the Social Security System publishes it.
- Comprehensive step by step process in making your online and offline branch inquiry with complete information from hotline telephone numbers, location address, map guide route tour or GPS apps use on how to get to the branch near your area easily.
- Step by step text and SMS inquiry using your mobile phone and how to reach the SSS call center hotline.
- Availability of the OFW assistance center branches abroad for migrant and overseas workers looking to make an inquiry on their member static information.
- Most complete listing of the different SSS branches in the Philippines and abroad.
- Latest loan contribution and updating system tips as well as loan contribution payment and payment terms with branches and e-service centers like banks (BPI / Bancnet and Unionbank online payment gateway.
- Member-compensation based contribution at a monthly salary credit rate of 11%.
- Employee / employer share for monthly contribution amortization computation.
- Contribution due dates for regular employers based from the 10th digit of the 13-digit ER number ending as well as payment deadline.
- Contribution due dates for household employers, self employed and voluntary members and hopefully, information for OFW members as well.
SSS Contribution Coverage in the Philippines and Abroad
Know the coverage of your membership contribution with regards to 2 categories – voluntary and compulsory coverage and the different entities and individuals covered by these 2 sub categories.
- Know how to qualify for the SSS program for voluntary members (separated members / overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) / non-working spouse of regular SSS members)
- Know how to qualify for the SSS program for (mandatory) compulsory members (employers / employees / self-employed workers / cooperatives)
SSS Contribution Rates for Employer, Employee, Voluntary Paying Members, Household and Self Employed Workers
There are just basically just 2 types of SSS payee for contribution. These are the employee and the employer but in the case of non working and self-employed manpower workforce as well as household workers. While this is a fact, below are the figures involved when trying to know the amount of contribution that a member must pay. The standards for payment due dates may be seen in the chart / table below for reference to all paying and qualified members.
Monthly contributions of members are based on their compensation. The current SSS contribution rate is 11% of the monthly salary credit not exceeding P16,000. This payment amount is being shared by the employer (7.37%) and the employee (3.63%).
Self-employed and voluntary members pay the 11% of the monthly salary credit (MSC) based on the monthly earnings declared at the time of registration.
For OFWs, the minimum monthly salary credit is pegged at P5,000.
Non-working spouse contribution will be based on 50% of the working spouse’s last posted monthly salary credit but in no case shall it be lower than P1,000.
Please note that in the above table guide for payment deadlines, OFW members are not included.
Loan Payment Contribution Due Dates
For qualified SSS member loans, monthly payment should be made in accordance with the prescribed schedule of payment which is according to the 10th digit of the SS ID/Number.
What About Benefits and Monthly Payment Contribution?
How to avail of your SSS member benefits and how to pay for the monthly amortization payment for some of these benefits like the SSS salary loan. This includes shedding light to ECC (Employees Compensation Commission) which includes coverage and who is entitled to avail of the package benefits under the Social Security System and Employees’ Compensation (EC) program in any event of maternity, sickness, retirement age and funeral or death of a qualified member, corresponding amount of benefit and qualifying conditions.
SSS Downloadable Forms and Brochures
List of the different SSS forms and brochures of information that you can use for your contribution knowhow whether you are a voluntary member, kasambahay, pensioner, beneficiary, OFW or (new) soon to be member applicant.
Calamity and Underground Mine Workers Issues
Your monthly amortization contribution is very important whichever industry or job you are in.
Yes! Even those who are self-employed and voluntary paying capable members. We will also be giving you tips and information regarding calamity benefits. As we may all very well know, the Philippines is a center for all sorts of calamities especially years typhoons as more than 20 of them visit us.
How About Registration?
Haven’t registered yet for your employee or even just as a regular member to pay for their SSS contribution?
You can do that online now and avoid the long line of registration at any nearby branch. This saves you precious time and effort as you can do that online now. Here is where we will tip you off with how and where to do that through the official SSS website registration. You have 3 categories to choose from and they are listed as follows below:
- Member Registration
- Employer Registration
- Household Registration
Welcome to SSSContribution.Com and Mabuhay!